Features of Purple Line eGo Movers
- TUV approved and compliant with Australian standards. Carries the RCM
- Corrosive resistant, electro plated and powder coated for enhanced durability and prolonged life
- Best in class features and price
- Direct drive gearbox
- Solid cast alloy rollers for superior grip and durability. Rollers have a lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Cross actuation allows both rollers to be engaged simultaneously from one side
- Heavy duty design suitable for Australian single and twin axel caravans
- 2 year parts warranty
- Transferrable to a new or upgraded caravan
Remote Control Caravan and Trailer Movers
Purple Line’s range of e-go movers make easy work of manouevring your caravan – all by yourself
Purple Line is a leading supplier to the RV market, offering a comprehensive range of remote caravan movers and one of the largest and most varied caravan security and safety product ranges in Australia.
B & B Caravan Service and Repairs in Brendale are your local dealer and fitter of Purple Line caravan movers and security products in Brisbane .
A remote control caravan mover is ideal for anyone who has to park a van in a tight spot, anywhere, whether at a park or when putting the van away at home.
B & B Caravan supply and fit the full range of Purple Line products to your loved caravan, camper to make sure your travels on the road are safe as well as fun.
Purple Line offers three e-go models, all with the same high-performance, alloy-cased motor and gearbox units and with different engagement mechanisms for different applications.
Purple Line also offer leading caravan security products, contact B & B Caravan Service & Repairs today on (07) 3881 3884 for more information.